November 2022

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
1314151617 1819
20212223242526
27282930   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Wednesday, August 11th, 2021 03:26 pm
Podcast: BomBARDed
Episode: The Isle of Ignota, Mvt. I
Reactions:

The thought of improv DM'ing off a scenario that someone else has set up for you with no time to plan is so terrifying omg, they did an impressive job of making it work

Podcast: Casefile
Episode: Case 98: The Pillow Pyro
Reactions:

did this dude for real write a 'fictional' novel about committing all his crimes I thought that only happened in bad TV shows

Podcast: Dames and Dragons
Episode: #2: Festival of Lights (Part 2)
Reactions:

Puzzles shall always and forever be the bane of every DND party lmao

Podcast: The History of Egypt
Episode: #2: Horus Takes Flight
Reactions:

Gotta love that European 18/1900s archaeology: she was a woman and she became king, clearly it's only because there were Absolutely No Other Options and she was definitely just taking charge on a temporary basis while her son grew up. Anyway Mer-Neith sounds awesome

Podcast: My Dad Wrote a Porno
Episode: Footnotes: Calling Belinkers 2
Reactions:

God bless the person who was like "I'm supposed to be in a work meeting right now but talking to the bad porn podcast is more important", that person has their priorities absolutely in the right order

Podcast: Sawbones
Episode: #162: Chicken Pox
Reactions:

I was on the real real early end of the chicken pox vaccine -- my older siblings both got chicken pox, I got the vaccine, is how close the divide is there -- so it's in a weird cultural consciousness place for me where it's very much like... I'm very aware of the kind of problem chicken pox was, the phrase "as contagious as chicken pox" absolutely holds meaning to me, but I never actually got it. So I just get to have yet more reasons to be enraged and baffled by antivax people cause y'all? y'all, I never got chicken pox, I never even had to worry about getting chicken pox, and that is damn near miraculous within my lifetime.