November 2022

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
1314151617 1819
20212223242526
27282930   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Saturday, March 23rd, 2019 05:03 pm
Bolded means I listened to an episode today. Strikethrough means I’m all caught up and waiting for the next episode, or the podcast is complete!

The Adventure Zone | Adventures in New America | Alice Isn’t Dead | The Bright Sessions | Bubble | Can I Pet Your Dog? | Conversations with People Who Hate Me | Critical Role | Ear Hustle | The Flop House | Good Morning Night Vale | It Makes a Sound | The McElroy Brothers Will Be in Trolls 2 | My Brother, My Brother, and Me | My Dad Wrote a Porno | Oh No, Ross and Carrie! | The Orbiting Human Circus of the Air | The Penumbra Podcast | Sawbones | Shmanners | The Thrilling Adventure Hour | Welcome to Night Vale | Within the Wires | Wolverine: The Long Night | Wonderful!

Podcast: Oh No, Ross and Carrie!

Episode: Ross and Carrie are African: And So are You
Time: 41 min, 68% of goal
Commentary:
I think this is another episode where I would appreciate hearing more in-group perspective, or at least, you know... from a black person

Podcast: Sawbones

Episode: Sunburns
Time: 37 min, 62% of goal
Commentary:
My 80 year old aunt still wants to buy tanning lotion when we're at the beach and to our collective horror she still can

Episode: Burns
Time: 36 min, 60% of goal
Commentary:
Wait you're NOT supposed to run cold water over a burn???

Podcast: The Thrilling Adventure Hour

Episode: #133 Beyond Belief - "Molar Express"
Time: 21 min, 35% of goal
Commentary:
"I am a fully grown man. Of COURSE I choose the color!"

Total Listening: 2hr 15 min, 225% of goal