Podcast: History Is Gay
Episode: Cloistered Queers
Reactions:
...Monasteries and nunneries were for queers who wanted to just be left alone and live life quietly and pirates were for queers who wanted to party XD
(I know the height of each of those are centuries apart, shush and let me have this)
Podcast: My Dad Wrote a Porno
Episode: Footnotes: Dialect Coach
Reactions:
Jamie: I wish Dad hadn't set the book so much in Germany
Me, back-listening to the Footnotes and knowing how Book 6 ends: ...
Episode: Cloistered Queers
Reactions:
...Monasteries and nunneries were for queers who wanted to just be left alone and live life quietly and pirates were for queers who wanted to party XD
(I know the height of each of those are centuries apart, shush and let me have this)
Podcast: My Dad Wrote a Porno
Episode: Footnotes: Dialect Coach
Reactions:
Jamie: I wish Dad hadn't set the book so much in Germany
Me, back-listening to the Footnotes and knowing how Book 6 ends: ...
Tags: