Podcast: Can I Pet Your Dog?
Episode: #48: Emily Axford and Bedlington Terriers
Reactions:
I am trying to understand the logistics of this dog painting app that does not simply involve a dog putting their entire face on your phone and I cannot work it out
Podcast: Casefile
Episode: Case 100: The Beaumont Children
Reactions:
I swear I have read about this case somewhere before but I can't for the life of me figure out where, since the only other true crime thing I've ever really been into is Buzzfeed Unsolved and they never did an episode on this one.
Psychics profiting off of criminal cases is one of the lowest, most heartless and cruel scams a human being can perpetrate, I think. If people find psychic readings and things like astrology or tarot a good way for them personally to center themselves or focus then that's fine, enjoy, but stay the fuck out of claiming you've magically divined where some poor couple's kids are. That's just horrendous. There aren't words for what a disgusting person that makes you.
Podcast: My Dad Wrote a Porno
Episode: Footnotes: Show and Tell
Reactions:
Me: I love little kid writing it's so wacky and can be just unabashedly creative, obviously it's not good but it's cool to see where their minds go
Also me: if anyone tries to make me share any writing from before I was eighteen their body will never be found
Episode: S6E10: The Winner Takes It All
Reactions:
Okay so I 1) guessed early that if we did find out who was at the door and Rocky didn't simply abandon it, then it was going to be something about Belinda inheriting something from Bisch's business, and 2) somewhere in the scene where Belinda was getting her demotion began to feel more confident in that guess and also see where this was heading, but holy shit honestly the fact that I called it means that it was a good twist??? Like-- it means it was a well-constructed twist that made sense and also it's GOOD NARRATIVE because it raises the stakes without using the always a bigger fish gambit, it's a logical (internally, anyway, as much as anything in these books is logical) and interesting and dramatic way of continuing the story after having seemingly resolved all the major conflicts, and also Belinda is low key an anti-hero now???? Y'ALL, I NEED BOOK 7 YESTERDAY, I LEGITIMATELY NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Episode: #48: Emily Axford and Bedlington Terriers
Reactions:
I am trying to understand the logistics of this dog painting app that does not simply involve a dog putting their entire face on your phone and I cannot work it out
Podcast: Casefile
Episode: Case 100: The Beaumont Children
Reactions:
I swear I have read about this case somewhere before but I can't for the life of me figure out where, since the only other true crime thing I've ever really been into is Buzzfeed Unsolved and they never did an episode on this one.
Psychics profiting off of criminal cases is one of the lowest, most heartless and cruel scams a human being can perpetrate, I think. If people find psychic readings and things like astrology or tarot a good way for them personally to center themselves or focus then that's fine, enjoy, but stay the fuck out of claiming you've magically divined where some poor couple's kids are. That's just horrendous. There aren't words for what a disgusting person that makes you.
Podcast: My Dad Wrote a Porno
Episode: Footnotes: Show and Tell
Reactions:
Me: I love little kid writing it's so wacky and can be just unabashedly creative, obviously it's not good but it's cool to see where their minds go
Also me: if anyone tries to make me share any writing from before I was eighteen their body will never be found
Episode: S6E10: The Winner Takes It All
Reactions:
Okay so I 1) guessed early that if we did find out who was at the door and Rocky didn't simply abandon it, then it was going to be something about Belinda inheriting something from Bisch's business, and 2) somewhere in the scene where Belinda was getting her demotion began to feel more confident in that guess and also see where this was heading, but holy shit honestly the fact that I called it means that it was a good twist??? Like-- it means it was a well-constructed twist that made sense and also it's GOOD NARRATIVE because it raises the stakes without using the always a bigger fish gambit, it's a logical (internally, anyway, as much as anything in these books is logical) and interesting and dramatic way of continuing the story after having seemingly resolved all the major conflicts, and also Belinda is low key an anti-hero now???? Y'ALL, I NEED BOOK 7 YESTERDAY, I LEGITIMATELY NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Tags: