Podcast: BomBARDed
Episode: The Isle of Ignota, Mvt. II
Reactions:
Playing DND in a car sounds so chaotic but also very entertaining lmao
Podcast: Casefile
Episode: Case 99: Becky Watts
Reactions:
My terrible reaction to this is, the police describing finding her dismembered body as "shocking" and I'm like, I'm very sure it was horrible but the dude did very much tell you what to expect, if you're shocked that's your fault
Podcast: The History of Egypt
Episode: #3: Horus vs Seth
Reactions:
SO THE LAST TIME I WAS READING THIS MYTH THEY REALLY JUST LEFT OUT A SECTION, HUH
I have been thinking for hours about the Ao3 tags that would be needed to encompass the sexual competition, because that is a wild number of freaky kinks, I mean you've got dubcon, seduction, incest, cum-eating, mpreg... the works
I am convinced that anyone who thinks that people "back in the day" were less sexual than we are now has never ever cracked open an honest history book. People are and always have been freaks about sex and I love that for us.
Podcast: Lore
Episode: #2: The Bloody Pit
Reactions:
I do not particularly believe in ghosts or the supernatural in general but I believe firmly that there are places in the world that you Simply Do Not Fuck With
Podcast: My Dad Wrote a Porno
Episode: Footnotes: Sir Rocky Flintstone?
Reactions:
Listen I think British aristocracy and knighthoods are all bullshit. Absolutely give him one it would be amazing. Make the queen look a bad erotica author in the face.
Podcast: Noble Blood
Episode: #50: Historical Mythbusting Spectacular!
Reactions:
...okay what I want to know is why this doctor carried around a calcified kid's heart, that is Freaky my dude
Podcast: Queer as Fact
Episode: #40: The Birdcage (1996)
Reactions:
WOOF the sound quality in this show, it's so quiet I can barely hear it in some episodes. Neat to see Jason back though, they're really barely in any episodes at all.
...could have used more summary/context for the bits they were discussing, this definitely felt more like a discussion fro people who have already seen the film. Or maybe I missed the context because I couldn't hear it (:
Episode: The Isle of Ignota, Mvt. II
Reactions:
Playing DND in a car sounds so chaotic but also very entertaining lmao
Podcast: Casefile
Episode: Case 99: Becky Watts
Reactions:
My terrible reaction to this is, the police describing finding her dismembered body as "shocking" and I'm like, I'm very sure it was horrible but the dude did very much tell you what to expect, if you're shocked that's your fault
Podcast: The History of Egypt
Episode: #3: Horus vs Seth
Reactions:
SO THE LAST TIME I WAS READING THIS MYTH THEY REALLY JUST LEFT OUT A SECTION, HUH
I have been thinking for hours about the Ao3 tags that would be needed to encompass the sexual competition, because that is a wild number of freaky kinks, I mean you've got dubcon, seduction, incest, cum-eating, mpreg... the works
I am convinced that anyone who thinks that people "back in the day" were less sexual than we are now has never ever cracked open an honest history book. People are and always have been freaks about sex and I love that for us.
Podcast: Lore
Episode: #2: The Bloody Pit
Reactions:
I do not particularly believe in ghosts or the supernatural in general but I believe firmly that there are places in the world that you Simply Do Not Fuck With
Podcast: My Dad Wrote a Porno
Episode: Footnotes: Sir Rocky Flintstone?
Reactions:
Listen I think British aristocracy and knighthoods are all bullshit. Absolutely give him one it would be amazing. Make the queen look a bad erotica author in the face.
Podcast: Noble Blood
Episode: #50: Historical Mythbusting Spectacular!
Reactions:
...okay what I want to know is why this doctor carried around a calcified kid's heart, that is Freaky my dude
Podcast: Queer as Fact
Episode: #40: The Birdcage (1996)
Reactions:
WOOF the sound quality in this show, it's so quiet I can barely hear it in some episodes. Neat to see Jason back though, they're really barely in any episodes at all.
...could have used more summary/context for the bits they were discussing, this definitely felt more like a discussion fro people who have already seen the film. Or maybe I missed the context because I couldn't hear it (:
Tags: